Monday 2 January 2012

Christmas Book : Cute and Easy Crochet

I got this new book for Christmas. Some of the items are a little bit mad, like the beautiful flowery teapot cosy, but they are done in such lovely colours you can't help like them.

Look at this lovely quilt, done in muted grey with pale pinks and lilacs. It does not look to be a complicated pattern, but the colours make it something special.

Here's another mad idea - a knitted pavlova. It looks good but I'm not sure I have room in my life for a knitted pavlova.
Photography in this book is very nice. Here are two teddies sitting on an old iron bed. Overall, there are more patterns in this book I would make than not make, which is good for a crochet book.

2 comments:

  1. What a lovely book. I agree that a crocheted pavolova is a bit much, but the blanket is beautiful. I might have to see if I can get that book on this side of the pond.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HERMOSOS TODOS TUS TRABAJOS MUCHAS FELICIDADES, UN SALUDO DESDE MEXICO
    KIKA KREATIVA
    TE INVITO A VER MI BLOG
    http://kika-kreativarte.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete