Wednesday 4 January 2012

Granny Bag

A new little project to take me away from the 200 Flowers for a few days. Here is a granny bag from the Cute and Easy Crochet book.

I am a big fan of my local library but I'm not so good at remembering to take my books back on time. I don't hide shopping or shoes or anything from Mr Prim, but if he knew how much I spend in a year on library fines... :)

To encourage me to take my books back, I'm making a new library bag to hang on a peg beside my front door. Like the bag here in the book, I'm going to line my bag in fabric. Hopefully, this this will ensure that it doesn't stretch to a metre long when I put my books in.

Will show you my version soon.

1 comment:

  1. Ooh that's very pretty. Looking forward to seeing your version. That's a good idea about a library bag. We have a similar problem at home - my daughter's books are always going missing or being incorporated into a book shelf (grrrr). We need some sort of system obviously!

    Good luck with your resolve to blog every day!

    ReplyDelete